Who will benefit by attending as a delegate?
- University presidents and other senior university leaders and strategists
- Senior university officers with an international or external affairs brief
- Admissions officers
- Recruiting officers
- Student services officers
- Curriculum developers
- Academics with international linkages and international content in their courses
- Education ministry officials with an international brief
- Officers of national education outreach and promotion bodies
Delegates' registration fees
The online registration is closed. Please register onsite or contact email@example.com for further enquiries.
|Delegate Registration (Standard)||US$750|
Lower Middle Income Countries (Applicable to individuals affiliated to education and higher education institutions in Lower-Middle Income countries. Corporations and commercial organisation to pay standard delegate fee.)
Click here to view the list of countries applicable for Lower Middle Income Countries category
|Delegate registration (2 May 2017)||US$450|
|Delegate registration (3 May 2017)||US$450|
|Spouse Networking Dinner||US$150|
|Booth assistant for ancillary staff manning booths and the like
(includes refreshments and all meals; no access to conference sessions)
The registration fee for a full delegate includes:
- Attendance at all QS-MAPLE conference sessions
- Admission to the QS Hub
- Copy of the conference programme, QS-MAPLE Conference Programme Book
- Lunch and morning/afternoon coffee breaks in exhibition hall
- Networking buffet dinner
- Conference kit
- Campus tour and Rankings Workshop
All signed-up delegates will receive an acknowledgement of their registration and an auto-generated invoice/receipt. Registration will be valid only if accompanied by payment within 14 days.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration and more details.
|Period before conference within which written notification of cancellation is received||Cancellation charges|
|30 - 59 days||50% of registration fee|
|0 - 29 days||No refund|
Replacement of name(s) is allowed. Please notify the Organiser by 12 April 2017.